Morpheus8 Microneedling Reading
Nonsurgical skin remodeling with the most advanced RF microneedling technology.
As we age, our skin loses its ability to produce collagen, causing it to sag and wrinkle over time—but gone are the days when a facelift was the only cosmetic procedure to address skin laxity. Morpheus8 microneedling is one of the most effective procedures for tightening loose, drooping skin and sculpting fat on the face and neck without surgery or downtime.
- What is Morpheus8?
- Benefits of Morpheus8
- Morpheus8 vs FaceTite
- Who is a good candidate for Morpheus8?
- How many treatments will I need?
- How long will it take for me to see Morpheus8 results?
- Does Morpheus8 require anesthesia?
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is widely considered the most advanced microneedling device on the market. Its handheld applicator is full of tiny, gold-plated microneedles that utilize radiofrequency to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of acne, sun damage, and wrinkles. Morpheus8 is able to stimulate more collagen than traditional microneedling devices due to its extra-long needles, which are capable of penetrating up to 4mm below the skin.
Also unlike traditional microneedling devices, Morpheus8 is classified as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD), meaning it is able to help sculpt the face by encouraging fat to coagulate and skin to contract.
The radiofrequency advantage
While traditional microneedling is an effective nonsurgical tool for tightening and toning skin, microneedling with radiofrequency has some major advantages, including:
- Faster cell turnover for quicker results
- Recovery time is much shorter compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments, and chemical peels
- Radiofrequency accelerates collagen production and skin tightening
- Radiofrequency helps break down scar tissue
- Radiofrequency can sculpt fat tissue
What areas of the body can Morpheus8 enhance?
Most of our patients use Morpheus8 on their face and neck, however, it is FDA-approved to treat any area of the body that could benefit from skin remodeling.
Benefits of Morpheus8
With Morpheus8, you get the benefits of radiofrequency and extra-long microneedles for more collagen production and fat penetration for firmer, tighter, more contoured skin. Additional Morpheus8 benefits include:
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and scarring
- Rejuvenates complexion for a youthful glow
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Minimizes the effects of sun damage
- Improves skin’s texture
- Fully customizable—safe for all skin types and tones
- Little to no downtime
- Results begin appearing instantly and improve over time
Morpheus8 vs FaceTite
Morpheus8 and FaceTite are both procedures that tighten loose, saggy skin, but it can be a little tricky to differentiate between these two treatments. We’re here to help:
- Morpheus8 and FaceTite utilize radiofrequency energy to tighten skin and sculpt fat
- FaceTite is more effective at eliminating unwanted fat than Morpheus8
- Morpheus8 is often performed following a FaceTite procedure for optimal skin tightening, toning, and fat reduction. When these two procedures are combined, they are known as “EmbraceRF”
- Morpheus8 uses microneedles to penetrate deep below the skin while FaceTite does not utilize microneedling
- Morpheus8 is 100% nonsurgical while FaceTite requires very small incisions
- Morpheus8 can be used on any area of the body that can benefit from collagen renewal while FaceTite only treats the face and neck
Who is a good candidate for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 treatments are ideal for patients who:
- Want to improve the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, sun damage, and other skin complexion issues
- Have relatively good skin laxity
- Don’t smoke
- Wish to enhance their FaceTite or facelift procedure
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments you will need depends on your skin’s laxity and tone. While many of our patients see results after just one Morpheus8 treatment, we recommend you complete a series of 2 to 4 treatments for optimal skin rejuvenation. After your initial treatments, you can maintain your new glow easily with follow-up treatments once a year.
How long will it take for me to see Morpheus8 results?
Morpheus8 begins to stimulate collagen in the skin immediately following the first treatment with results that improve over the following months.
Does Morpheus8 require anesthesia?
Instead of general anesthesia, we use a topical numbing cream to perform Morpheus8 treatments to maximize your comfort. You may feel a slight “pricking” sensation, but most patients say treatment isn’t painful and is well worth the results.
Schedule your Reading skincare consultation today
Our board-certified plastic surgeons and licensed nursing & aesthetician team are ready to help you get the youthful, glowing skin you crave. Contact us online or call (610) 320-0200 to find out how Morpheus8 can rejuvenate your appearance today.