Meet. Dr. Scott C. Lindsay
Board Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr. Lindsay is board certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. He has extensive experience in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction, cosmetic surgery, laser-assisted body contouring, trauma reconstruction, burn surgery, hand surgery, microvascular surgery, and skin cancer care.
“I am incredibly grateful for my educational opportunities. It was a privilege to train and work alongside some of the most respected surgeons in my field.”
- BS Cum Laude, Biology, Gannon University, Erie, PA, 2001
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2005
- General Surgery, Pinnacle Health Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Harrisburg, PA, 2005 – 2009
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctors Hospital, 2009 – 2011
Dr. Lindsay is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. He actively holds membership to:
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Former member: Resident and Fellows forum of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
I always knew I wanted to pursue surgery, and quickly discovered I had a passion for plastic and reconstructive surgery.
In addition to being licensed by the Pennsylvania State Medical Board, Dr. Lindsay has multiple certifications and additional education in the many disciplines encompassing plastic surgery. He has done a number of professional presentations and symposiums and has been recognized by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons for past educational lectures at national meetings.
Meet Dr. Lindsay
Born and raised in Koppel, PA, a small town about 30 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, Dr. Lindsay relocated to Ohio for his residency training and stayed to open his plastic surgery practice. Luckily for us, Dr. Lindsay recently returned to Berks County and is honored to work with the Berks Plastic Surgery team to offer patients the highest quality of care.