Breast Augmentation Prices
When considering breast augmentation, naturally you will want to know how much surgery might cost. You’ll receive a detailed personal quote at your free consultation.
How much will my breast augmentation cost?
The total cost of your breast augmentation surgery at Berks Plastic Surgery will depend on which implants you and your surgeon decide are best for you. Click here to learn more about your breast implant options.
Price of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation with saline implants: $7,000
Breast augmentation with silicone implants: $7,475
Your final price will include:
- Your board certified plastic surgeon’s fee
- All of your appointments before and after surgery
- Operating room time and supplies in surgery center
- Anesthesia, administered by a board certified anesthesiologist
- Your saline or silicone gel breast implants
- Special post-surgery bra
Paying for plastic surgery
Berks Plastic Surgery offers a number of options for paying for your procedure. We accept cash, check, and major credit cards and work with a number of reputable third-party financing companies that can help you pay for your procedure in a way that is financially comfortable for you.
Why isn’t breast augmentation the same price for everyone?
Your breast augmentation surgery is tailored to meet your needs. A number of factors can influence the price, including:
- Whether you have an additional procedure, such as a breast lift, at the same time
- Your individual anatomy and aesthetic goals
- Your breast implant type (saline or silicone gel)
- Your implant placement and incision type
Ready to talk to a plastic surgeon? Contact us!
We offer free consultations for those considering breast augmentation. Our plastic surgeons will listen to your goals, answer your questions, and go over all of your options for breast augmentation, including your choices for breast implants.