Harrisburg PA Plastic Surgery
Directions for Out of Town Patients
- Take I-81 N / US-322 E via the ramp to I-78 / Hazeltown / Allentown
- Continue onto I-78 (Signs for Interstate 78 E / Allentown)
- Take exit 19 for PA-183 toward Strausstown
- Turn right onto PA-183 S – 14.4 miles
- Slight right to merge onto US-222 S toward Lancaster
- Take the Broadcasting Rd exit – 0.2 miles
- Turn right onto Broadcasting Rd.
- Proceed straight, past the shopping center and through the lights at North Meridian Blvd and Paper Mill Rd.
- Turn right at the next light onto Keiser Blvd.
- Turn right onto Commerce Drive.
Berks Plastic Surgery will be on your left.
|Berks Plastic Surgery|
50 Commerce Drive
Wyomissing, PA 19610
|Use the following coordinates with your GPS device:|
40 deg 20′ 47″ N
75 deg 59′ 20″ W
Thinking about Harrisburg plastic surgery, but not sure where to begin? Berks Plastic Surgery serves patient needs both in and out of town, offering high quality service and a beautiful facility with all the latest equipment. Our highly skilled doctor, Dr. Reedy, has an extensive background in cosmetic surgery and can give you compassionate, attentive advice on the procedure you need. We want you to look your best, and we intend to escort you every step of the way on that journey.
Whether you are considering a popular procedure like liposuction, breast augmentation or even a Mommy Makeover, or you want to come in and get simple non-surgical procedures such as BOTOX injections, Berks Plastic Surgery can do it all. Our full service clinic offers a wide variety of options, and we can help you with excellent financing options that will allow you to get the procedures you want without having to worry about breaking the bank. For Harrisburg plastic surgery you can trust that’s worth the trip, let Berks Plastic Surgery be there to help you get the confidence you have always wanted.